Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Everyone Happy With Their Gifts

I just returned home from our family vacation last night.  Oh my goodness, I need another vacation just to recoup from the first one!

On our way to Myrtle Beach, SC we stopped in Tennessee for one night to pick up my parents and visit our oldest daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren.  

We didn't have much time, but made the most of it by going out to dinner....


Then we headed to our daughter's home to give our granddaughter the gift I had made for her birthday....her birthday was actually August 9th, but I wanted to deliver it in person which meant it had to be a couple weeks late.


The next morning we headed on to the beach for a week....more about that in a future post. :)

After our wonderful vacation, we headed back to Tennessee for two nights.

Our first night back, I was able to give my daughter the birthday purse I had made for her (today is her birthday)....


The last night in Tennessee, we celebrated our grandson's 4th birthday with a family party. His birthday is Sept. 5th, but since we were there....PARTY TIME! 

He loved the birthday quilt I had made for him out of Dr. Seuss The Lorax fabrics along with the book to match.


Thank goodness there are no more birthday quilts expected for the rest of this year!!!! :) :) :) :)

I'm happy!  Everyone else in the family is happy!  Now I think I'm going to go lay down for a much needed nap!

What have you been working on while I was away on vacation?

Keep sewing and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment